Q. Why won't my Films on Demand video play?
Problems with Films on Demand are usually related to logging in or to technical issues. If you're having trouble logging in, try our library guide help page
If you're experiencing technical difficulties, here are a few tips:
• Verify that you have the minimum system requirements and have cookies enabled.
• Restart the web browser.
• If the video is choppy or stalling it could be you need to close other programs and background services that may be running at the same time and causing playback lag.
• Streaming video requires a good internet connection. If you're using a wireless network or a slower internet connection, you may simply need to use a wired or faster connection, if possible.
• Make sure you are using the latest version of the Flash plug-in.
• Films on Demand technical support also suggests clearing your browser's cache (temporary Internet files) to improve performance.
Steps vary by browser:
Live Chat Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 8 pm / Friday: 8 am - 3 pm / Saturday: 9 am - 2 pm / Sunday: Closed