Q. I need to replace or pay for a lost book during the closure due to COVID-19. What do I do?


During this time, we ask that you hold off replacing or paying for lost items until campuses reopen to students.  If you need to resolve the matter expeditiously in order to obtain transcripts from FSCJ during COVID-19, please call or email Jennifer Grey, Public Services Coordinator at jennifer.grey@fscj.edu / (904) 646-2236.


  • Last Updated Mar 24, 2020
  • Views 48
  • Answered By Elisabeth Ball

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Live Chat Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 8 pm / Friday: 8 am - 3 pm / Saturday: 9 am - 2 pm / Sunday: Closed