Q. How do I find what classes are being offered at FSCJ?
To search for classes offered at FSCJ per term, follow these steps:
- Go to fscj.edu
- Under "I'm Looking For" menu at top left, click on "Class Schedules"
- Click on the "Class Schedules" Box on that page
- In drop down menu for "term," click on the seasonal term which interests you (e.g., Summer)
- In Course Career, select "College Credit" or another option for non-credit courses
- To narrow your search, enter information in another field (or two); for instance, in Course Keyword (down the form a bit), type in statistics (or click on campus, or enter an instructor's last name).
- Click on "Search" in the bottom right.to view results.
Please know you can always seek help frpm this page to learn the process of applying to the College and registering for a class.
Live Chat Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 8 pm / Friday: 8 am - 3 pm / Saturday: 9 am - 2 pm / Sunday: Closed